🍪Expand your fall baking repertoire with pocket pies in festive apple, pumpkin and lattice shapes.
🍪Our hinged molds make it easy to cut and seal rolled-out dough into neat hand pies, stuffed with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
Cut the dough into shapes with the outside of the mold
Put the cut dough in the mold and add the filling of your choice
Finally, close the sides of the mold and seal it into a neat hand pie.
- The pocket pie molds have apples, pumpkins and acorn
- Material: Plastic
- Hinged design creates dual crimping to securely seal pie dough.
- Use bottom of each mold to cut pattern on top crust to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Apple: 10*11*4cm
- Pumpkin: 11*10.5*4.3cm
- Acorns: 9.5*12.5*4.3cm
- Tree: 16.5*12*4cm
- Glove: 15.3*10*4cm
- Snowflake: 13.5*12.7*4cm
- Semicircle: 10.2*9*4.3cm
- Round: 11.5*9.2*4.3cm
- Rectangle: 10.4*9*4.3cm
BASIC PIE DOUGH RECIPE
To make the dough by hand, in a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and salt. Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, with butter pieces no larger than small peas. Add the water and mix with a fork just until the dough pulls together.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.00
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.